Take me to the Message Forum!
Okay, if you don't know what a message forum is, then here's a brief explanation of it:
n. Abbr. msg.
1. a) A usually short communication transmitted by words, signals, or other means from one person, station, or group to another.
b) The substance of such a communication; the point or points conveyed: gestured to a waiter, who got the message and brought the bill.
2. A statement made or read before a gathering: a retiring executive's farewell message.
3. A basic thesis or lesson; a moral: a play with a message.
fo·rum (fôrm, fr-)
n., pl. fo·rums, also fo·ra (fôr, fr).
1. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
2. A public meeting place for open discussion.
3. A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
4. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
5. A court of law; a tribunal.
Now, using a combination of these two definitions, we arrive at the true definition of a Message Forum: "A place where people bitch and complain about how much life sucks, and where they insult each others stupid ideas." (Something like that)
You sick of life? Shit pissin' you off? That broad you tryin' to mack not worth your time anymore? Doing bad in school? Let us know! In our Message Forum you can leave messages about anything that's on your mind to everyone out there. It's totally anonymous, and no one will ever know who posted the message. They will only know your handle, which you pick. Leave any message you want, but please try to be civilized and mature about it. We will be forced to delete anything that seems to be obscure and/or offensive.
© Copyright 2000 by D3
No llamas were harmed in the making of this web site.